When a dinosaur is making a sandwich backwards, it must be this crazy game! Kids develop creative expression, and everyone has fun guessing who, what and how.
- Like charades, easy to learn, lots of fun!; Kids draw cards, and spin the arrow to start; Guess: Who they are, What they do, How they do it
- Stimulates a child’s creative expression; Cultivates conversation, acting abilities; Gets shy kids out of their shell for socialization; Challenging, non-competitive, confidence building
- For non-readers, parents can read words for them; Gets kids away from screens for real interaction; Quick-action play, gets the whole family laughing
- 9.5”W x 9.5”H x 1.5”D; Cardboard, Paper; For 2-4 players; Ages 5+; Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Seal Best Toy Award; Designed in USA, made in China
- Sloth in a Hurry Game by EeBoo