- Splash into some friendly competition the whole family will love!
- Get active—run and play under the central water sprinkler, volley the inflatable volleyball over the water "net", or use it as a soccer goal
- Durable PVC base measures 9¾'L X 10"W x 4'H
- Base includes water pockets and ground stakes for extra stability; vinyl repair patch kit also included
- Quickly and easily inflate with 2-stage valve (pump sold separately, 733454), then attach to standard garden hose
- Tips for set up: make sure the sides of the base are perpendicular to the top, and spread the tether ropes far apart on each side for extra stability
- Ages 3 and up.
Serve, return, splash and repeat! Our Inflatable Volleyball Sprinkler keeps kids cool while engaging in a fun-filled outdoor active game. Fun for the whole family, it's a great way for kids of all ages to chase away the "I'm bored" days of summer. And there's multiple ways to play with this 9¾'L x 4'H inflatable backyard toy—run and play under the central water sprinkler, volley the inflatable volleyball over the water "net", or even use it as a soccer goal or soccer goal sprinkler.
The sturdy base inflates quickly and easily with 2-stage valve (pump sold separately). The base has pockets to fill with water for extra stability, and four ground stakes with tie-down tether ropes are included. A vinyl repair patch kit is also included.
Tips for proper set up: ensure that the sides of the base are perpendicular to the top of the base. Fill the water compartments on each side of the base to keep it from moving or tipping over. Loop the center of the tether rope through the holes on each side of the inflated net and firmly tie a knot before anchoring. Secure the ground stakes far apart on each side to provide more stability. Helpful hint: if your over-eager player runs into the net hard enough to knock it over, simply set the base back up at a perpendicular angle and re-attach the ground stakes.