A fast-moving improv game for all ages that combines imagination and a little silliness. A player draws a WHO card, a WHAT card, then spins for HOW, and briefly acts out the combination. Sometimes challenging, always a lot of fun.
- Develops creativity and imagination.
- For 2 to 4 players. Approximate play time is 15-30 minutes.
- A fast-moving improv game for ages 5 and up.
- Winner of Oppenheim Gold Award
- Sustainably Sourced: Made with recycled board and printed on FSC®-certified paper using vegetable-based inks.