Love Wordle? Gather friends and family together to enjoy the favorite word-guessing game in real life with Wordle: The Party Game! Inspired by the digital version of the Wordle game, this analog game for 2-4 players delivers the classic Wordle gameplay as an exciting party game. Each round, a player designated as the Wordle Host writes down a Secret Word. Just like the original Wordle game, players try to guess it in the few-est tries (six max). But in this game, players are competing against others. The fewer tries a player needs, the fewer points they score. The player with the fewest points at the end of the game wins! Best of all, Wordle: The Party Game can be played more than once a day—the included dry-erase Wordle boards and markers mean unlimited play! To switch up the gameplay, choose from 3 more variations: fast, timed, or teams. A great game for game night with friends and family, Wordle: The Party Game makes a fun gift for ages 14 and up.
Includes 3 Wordle boards, 3 shields, 1 Secret Word board, 3 dry-erase markers, 45 green tiles, 45 yellow tiles, and game guide.
- PLAY WORDLE IN REAL LIFE WITH FRIENDS: Inspired by the popular digital version, Wordle: The Party Game features the same gameplay fans love, but players compete in real life to solve the Wordle
- THE WORD IS … PARTY: Swap solo play for social with this analog version of the Wordle game! Players take turns writing down a 5-letter Secret Word. The others try to guess it in the fewest tries to win
- UNLIMITED PLAY WITH DRY-ERASE BOARDS: No more waiting for a new Wordle game! Use the Wordle dry-erase boards and markers to play as many rounds as there are players. Replay again and again
- 4 WAYS TO WORDLE: Try the classic play or 3 variations! In fast mode, players race to solve the Wordle first. In timed mode, beat the clock—or receive more points. Or compete in groups with team mode
- FRIENDS & FAMILY GAME NIGHT: Break out this fun game for evenings with friends or family game nights. For ages 14 and up, it’s a great gift for adults, teens, Wordle fans, and word puzzle lovers
For Ages 14 and Up
For 2-4 Players